Friday, August 29, 2008

I will not forget you, T-Man

went to the Rainbow Bridge at 10:16 PM on August 28,2008
I was introduced into the world of canine blogging when I stumbled upon T-man's blog last year. Since then, I got hooked. My day would not start without a dose of T-man's antics. He entertained me with stories about his toys, his adventures with his Mom, his trips to Grandma Day Care. At times, when too lazy for walks, he will just tell me about his thoughts.

I did not know him in person, I was just one silent reader of his doggy blog.

Yet my heart is breaking...

We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan.” —Irving Townsend from “The Once Again Prince”

(note: photo and quote from T-Man's blog)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this lovely tribute to my sweet T-man. I'm touched that you visited his blog regularly and got to know him.

    I was greatly comforted by your comments on his website, particularly where you mentioned that it takes courage to love deeply. Some of us are "chosen" to follow this path, and I can tell you are too. I hope you continue to be courageous and keep doing all the good work you've been doing.

    Thanks again,
    T-man's mom, CC-man & T-man Angel

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!

Our Dogs in Iloilo City