1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags. I usually don't have the patience to wrap things.
2. Real tree or Artificial? As long as we're not talking of food, I go for anything cheap. Artificial of course.
3. When do you put up the tree? Oh thanks for reminding me hehe.
4. Wreath on your door? Maybe.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't think we have that here.
6. Favourite Christmas gift received as a child? Toys and candies.
7. Easiest person to buy for? The Animal Doctor ( because he can't complain! LOL)
8. Least easiest? - The Human Baby ( a lot of analysis involved)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email, to save trees.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?A planner. But what made it worst is, the giver asked for the ribbon back because he just "borrowed" it from another gift under his tree.
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? -I like all christmas cartoon movies.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?- This year, I did it a month ahead.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?-Umm, yes?
15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning?Morning.
16. Lights on the tree?- Yes,
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?-We've always stayed home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?- I know Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I prefer stuffies.
21. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham ( I'd feel sorry for the pig afterwards)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? -in the Philippines: traffic
23. Favourite Tree ornament, theme or colour?- Stuffies ( dogs and cats mostly)
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Roast chicken with cranberry sauce
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? Ewww?
26. Favourite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud?
28. Your very Favourite Christmas Thing? I don't have to work on this day!
29. A Christmas wish! I wish people will treat animals more kindly.